The St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is the parent entity of an umbrella of diversified companies. Incorporated in 1973, it acquired the trading and other assets of J.W. Thurston and Company Limited and H. F. Wildy and Company Limited.
The TDC Group of Companies launched a refreshed corporate brand. This involved the unveiling of a new identity with a new logo and corporate tag line, and the renaming of two of its companies. Read Full Press Release
Meet Our Team
TDC's strategy is to deliver a superior Customer/Client experience and to build deeper long-term relationships by offering the most complete range of products and services of the highest possible quality. The Company aims to do this with investments in every facet of the business but most importantly, in the development of our human resources to ensure above market returns on shareholders' funds.
- To intensify focus on the development of all employees at every level
- To continue the improvement of the Group's properties, plant, equipment and systems
- To intensify the process of diversification and expansion of the Group's operations into services locally and regionally
- To deliver the Company's offering of goods and services at the lowest possible cost
TDC is fully committed to total Customer Satisfaction; Employee Excellence through participation and Training to provide maximum benefits for Shareholders while contributing meaningfully to the Economic, Social and Cultural Advancement of our Nation.
To be the leading Public Company in the OECS as measured by:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Human Resources Development
- Good Corporate Citizenship