St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Accounts Clerk in the TDC Accounts Department, Pinney’s Industrial Estate, Nevis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general support to the Accounting Department by assisting with month end activities, keeping financial records, journal entries, and preparing expense schedules.
Qualification and Experience
- Successful passes in at least three CAPE subjects which must include Accounts
- Successful passes in at least six (6) GCE O’Levels or CXC subjects including Accounts and Mathematics
- Previous book-keeping experience would also be an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft office (especially Excel) competent
- Ability to work in teams
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 30th July, 2022:
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Accounts Clerk” to:
The Chief Human Resources Officer
TDC Human Resources Department
P O Box 142
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178/1370/1723 │ Fax: 869-466-8803│Email: firstname.lastname@example.org