The St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading public company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Auto Mechanic at TDC Automotive Division, Pinney’s, Nevis.
Auto Mechanic who will be responsible for ensuring functionality and reliability of Cars, SUVs, trucks, generators, and other mechanical systems. The mechanic must have manual dexterity and pay great attention to detail. Must be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience as Mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of equipment and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Aptitude in using various precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers)
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, manuals etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Very good communication skills
- A problem-solving ability
- Very good physical strength and stamina
- High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is a definite plus
- Valid certification
- Possess a valid class P-B Driver’s License
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 8 October 2021:
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Auto Mechanic” to:
The Chief Human Resource Officer, TDC Human Resources Department, P. O. Box 142, Fort Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178 │ Fax: 869-466-8803 │Email: email@example.com