St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading public sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer.
TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions at TDC Airline Services Limited:
Ramp Attendant – Part Time (Temporary)
The Ramp Attendant will be responsible for the day to day loading and unloading of cargo to and from the Aircraft.
- Applicant must possess High School level proficiency education
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and over
- Ability to withstand inclement weather, fumes, extreme noise, dust and dirt
- A polite and pleasant approach
Customer Service Agent – Part Time (Temporary)
The Customer Service Agents will be responsible for providing all necessary help and support to passengers which include check in, baggage processing, reservations, ticketing, and boarding of flights.
- Successful passes in at least six (6) CXC subjects which must include English; Office Procedures and any other Business-related subjects
- Previous experience in the field would be an asset
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be Computer Literate
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- A Polite and Professional approach
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 3rd December 2021.
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating the position you are applying for, to:
The Chief Human Resources Officer, TDC Group Companies, P. O. Box 142, Fort Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178 Fax: 869-466-8803 Email: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.