St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading public sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Marketing Administrative Assistant at the Client Relations and Marketing Department, Fort Street, St. Kitts.
The Marketing Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager and marketing team on all administrative and marketing needs, and necessary tasks. Primary activities and tasks include data entry; developing marketing materials; market research (phone calls, web search); invoice handling; promotional support; preparing reports and correspondence; receptionist duties; and other assignments and projects as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 CXC subjects at minimum, including English and Mathematics; CAPE level graduate preferred.
- Prior promotions or marketing experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 2 years’ work experience
- Ability to function in a very fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to think proactively and, at times, work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; communicates effectively and courteously with all contacts – internal and external
- Adaptive and proactive problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer proficient and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Uses Internet and email programs proficiently.
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 24th September 2021:
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Marketing Administrative Assistant” to:
The Chief Human Resource Officer, TDC Human Resources Department, P. O. Box 142, Fort Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178 │ Fax: 869-466-8803