The TDC Group of Companies is seeking to fill the position of Group Transformation Officer. The position holder will harness organizational and cultural change to drive growth, development and innovation through the strategic initiatives.
The Transformation Officer will take the operational lead as the company undertakes these strategic initiatives focused on talent development, the customer, marketing, technology and the delivery of shared services. The candidate will report to the Chairman and CEO for a contractual period of two-years, in the first instance.
Candidates wishing to apply for this position will perform their duties as per the following:
- Assesses the availability and readiness of resources to undertake the Transformation Process
- Establishes collaborative partnerships with the senior management team, staff and other key stakeholder groups
- Leads the change process by ensuring that stakeholders understand the reason for the change and builds awareness throughout the Group
- Defines the strategies stemming from the current assessment to manage talent, leadership and staff engagement
- Develops strategy to manage internal communication and conduct stakeholder education on the Transformation Process
- Builds a framework to sustain a high-performance management model by ensuring continuous assessment of the business environment with a focus on compensation, benefits and leadership development
- Defines the strategies to enhance the customer experience through the documentation of the customer journey and analysis of customer engagement activities to result in customer segmentation and increased customer loyalty
- Manages TDC’s ERP systems to provide the required core capabilities including, real-time information sharing, analytics, reporting and e-commerce platforms
- Develops goals and objectives to be achieved in all change management projects, ensuring alignment with the priorities and strategic objectives of the Company
- Establishes the Shared Services framework to achieve operational efficiencies and cost-reduction through the development of organizational structures and cross functional reporting lines
- A Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields• Management experience of at least ten (10) years in managing change and transforming organizations of medium to large sizes
- Solid foundation in Managing Projects
- Extensive experience in leading, planning and managing multiple, complex projects involving major changes to business, workflow, and preparation of staff and/or stakeholders for the changes
- Exhibits strong coaching and mentoring skills with proven track record of developing high performing teams
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal, change management, project management, team building, communication, negotiation, decision-making skills, conflict resolution and critical thinking skills
- High effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis and determine potential impact
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and implement succession and replacement planning strategies
- Interpret financial reports to inform decision making
- Customer Centric
- Driven to achieve results quickly and efficiently
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications will be accepted through the following:
Group Senior Human Resources Officer
Re: TDC Group Transformation Officer
TDC Human Resources Department
P O Box 142
Or via email at email@example.com. All applications must be submitted by 31 December 2019.