St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC Automotive Division – Nevis is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Garage Attendant at Pinney’s, Nevis.
The Garage Attendant will be responsible for performing a variety of Facility/Garage supportive functions which include, but not limited to:
- Washing of all vehicles serviced in the Garage
- Mounting of all tires sold from Spare Parts Division
- All janitorial-related tasks necessary to maintain the facility
- Parking and removing vehicles in accordance with the Garage layout
Qualification and Experience
- Experience with tire repair machinery
- Possess a valid class P-B Driver’s License
- High School Proficiency Education (at minimum, Five (5) CXC/GCE subjects)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Willingness to understand rules and follow instructions.
- Good Time Management Skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement and to react with discretion under varying conditions
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 4th June 2021. Applicants may also apply in person at the Main Office in Pinney’s Nevis.
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Garage Attendant” to:
The Chief Human Resources Officer, TDC Human Resources Department, P. O. Box 142, Fort Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178 │ Fax: 869-466-8803