St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Chief Financial Accountant, Nevis at the TDC General Office, Pinney’s, Nevis.
The Chief Financial Accountant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day accounting functions including the preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards for various companies within the TDC Group.
The Chief Financial Accountant will at a minimum possess the following qualities and attributes:
Qualifications and Experience
- At minimum, a First degree in Accounting.
- CPA, ACCA or other professional accounting designation
- At least 5 years experience preparing financial statements
- At least 5 years supervisory or managerial experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in using Accounting Software
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent written and strong communication skills
- Ability to train others on technical aspects of Accounting
- Methodical in approach, solves problems and achieves results
- Demonstrates good judgement, pays attention to detail, meets deadlines
- Possess leadership capabilities
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 26 February 2021.
The Manager, TDC Human Resources Department, P. O. Box 142, Fort Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178/1370/1723 │ Fax: 869-466-8803