St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Part-time Pharmacist at the City Drug Store Nevis Limited.
The successful candidate will be responsible for aiding customers by dispensing prescription medications, providing pharmaceutical expertise on the safe use of medications, maintaining the inventory of controlled drugs, and monitoring customers’ drug therapies to avoid interactions with other medications.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and pharmaceutical brands
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit and software applications
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong professional ethics
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 8th August 2020:
TDC Human Resources Department
P. O. Box 142
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178 │ Fax: 869-466-8803