- Birch veneers
- Medium oak and chocolate brown finish
- Counter stools have slat backs and chocolate brown PU seats
- Table can float or be pushed against the wall for space saving
- Counter table features rounded end with bookcase storage, flip top end hides electric outlet and USB port for charging all your electronics
The TDC Group of Companies is seeking to fill the position of Group Transformation Officer. The position holder will harness organizational and cultural change to drive growth, development and innovation through the strategic initiatives.
The Transformation Officer will take the operational lead as the company undertakes these strategic initiatives focused on talent development, the customer, marketing, technology and the delivery of shared services. The candidate will report to the Chairman and CEO for a contractual period of two-years, in the first instance.
Candidates wishing to apply for this position will perform their duties as per the following:
- Assesses the availability and readiness of resources to undertake the Transformation Process
- Establishes collaborative partnerships with the senior management team, staff and other key stakeholder groups
- Leads the change process by ensuring that stakeholders understand the reason for the change and builds awareness throughout the Group
- Defines the strategies stemming from the current assessment to manage talent, leadership and staff engagement
- Develops strategy to manage internal communication and conduct stakeholder education on the Transformation Process
- Builds a framework to sustain a high-performance management model by ensuring continuous assessment of the business environment with a focus on compensation, benefits and leadership development
- Defines the strategies to enhance the customer experience through the documentation of the customer journey and analysis of customer engagement activities to result in customer segmentation and increased customer loyalty
- Manages TDC’s ERP systems to provide the required core capabilities including, real-time information sharing, analytics, reporting and e-commerce platforms
- Develops goals and objectives to be achieved in all change management projects, ensuring alignment with the priorities and strategic objectives of the Company
- Establishes the Shared Services framework to achieve operational efficiencies and cost-reduction through the development of organizational structures and cross functional reporting lines
- A Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields• Management experience of at least ten (10) years in managing change and transforming organizations of medium to large sizes
- Solid foundation in Managing Projects
- Extensive experience in leading, planning and managing multiple, complex projects involving major changes to business, workflow, and preparation of staff and/or stakeholders for the changes
- Exhibits strong coaching and mentoring skills with proven track record of developing high performing teams
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal, change management, project management, team building, communication, negotiation, decision-making skills, conflict resolution and critical thinking skills
- High effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis and determine potential impact
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and implement succession and replacement planning strategies
- Interpret financial reports to inform decision making
- Customer Centric
- Driven to achieve results quickly and efficiently
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications will be accepted through the following:
Group Senior Human Resources Officer
Re: TDC Group Transformation Officer
TDC Human Resources Department
P O Box 142
Or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be submitted by 31 December 2019.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (MIS) OFFICER at the TDC IT Department, Fort Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of software identification, configuration, maintenance and documentation for the TDC Group. This candidate will assume the following responsibilities for:
- Database Software Management including the provision of staff training, support and upgrades – IT Industry Best Practices
- Software Inventory Management – IT Industry Best Practices
- Analysing and evaluating software performance for Group efficiency – IT Industry Best Practices
- Creating awareness of new technologies which can be used to improved business performance
- Software Project Management
- Building and Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Providing MIS guidance to support team members
Qualification and Experience
- An Associate Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related IT field including IT Industry Certifications.
- At least three (3) years of MIS/IT experience
- SQL/Data Mining Experience is required
- Strong knowledge and experience with managing software
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
- Able to train others on technical software materials
- Able to work under pressure
- Proven ability to determine best practices, make recommendations, solve problems and achieve results
- Highly confidential and customer focused
- Demonstrates good judgement, pays attention to detail, meets deadlines
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team
Salary is commensurate with experience and education.
Applications may be sent to the following address or via email email@example.com on or before 20th December 2019 to:
The Manager, TDC Human Resources Department, P O Box 142, Fort Street, Basseterre
Job Summary: As a Security and Assets Protection Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling all entrances on property, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behaviour to achieve a consistently high level of Guest and Staff safety, and property integrity for the Ocean Terrace Inn. Under the direct supervision of the Security and Asset Protection Manager, you must maintain safety and security standards of the hotel and ensure that they observed by Guest and Staff.
- To inspect and ensure all entrances/exits, Guests room doors, offices, Restaurants and Conference Room doors are locked and secured.
- Should be able to conduct effective foot patrols and should be keenly observant in monitoring premises
- Be able to write effective reports on Incidents occurring on the Hotel premises and ensure Security record books are kept up to date.
- Possess the basic knowledge of initial steps taken when a major incident occurs on the Hotel Premises in order to pertinent evidence for Law Enforcement Investigation.
- Provide support and assistance in emergency situations that poses an immediate threat to a person’s health, security, property, or environment.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Graduate; or has attained at least three (3) CXC-CSEC passes which includes English
- Must be able to stand long periods of time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has experience in Security or any related field
- Flexible; able to work weekends, holidays and overnight
- Able to maintain a calm demeanour and make sound decisions during times of heightened stress
All interested applicants are asked to submit their cover letter and CV to the General Manager, Ocean Terrace Inn, Wigley Avenue, Fortlands, St. Kitts no later than November 29th, 2019.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Often property owners think their properties are fully covered in the event of a hurricane but forget about the “Average Clause” and how it can affect the funds received in the event of a claim.
Average Clause states, the policy owner should bear a portion of the loss if the asset is insured for less than the actual replacement value. So, in simpler terms, if your property is under-insured at the time of a loss, the amount paid will only be a percentage of the claim.
Don’t worry, you can prevent this by following these precautionary measures;
- Check with your insurance agent to ensure yearly adjustments to your premium reflects the cost of inflation and the overall value of your property
- Reevaluate your property to be sure that you are insuring for the correct value
- Take an inventory of the contents in your home including new valuables you may have.
If after you have taken the precautionary measure you realize that your sums insured are not adequate, then contact us at 4652511 (St. Kitts) or 4695430 (Nevis) today! Ensure your property is adequately insured…remember once a loss happens, it will be too late!
Each year the St. Kitts Nevis Fire and Rescue Services hosts an annual summer safety program in the month of July educating children from the age groups 5- 12 years old from various primary schools throughout the Federation.
The theme this year was “Building for a Safer Tomorrow by Preparing our Children Today”. Under this theme, the children were taught lessons in fire safety, traffic safety, water safety, disaster preparedness and crime and violence.
Upon completion of the program it is customary to award the Junior Fire Chief and the Junior Deputy Fire Chief. “The children were graded by answering questions about the camp, and re-enacting taught actions like the drop, stop & roll, emergency calls and what to do in an emergency”. -Leroy Caines, Assistance Coordinator
TDC Insurance company donated back to school packages to the top performers. “It is with pleasure that TDC Insurance gives back to this endeavor. We are always happy to help in programs where the importance of safety and disaster preparedness is taught.”- Evon Rogers TDC Insurance Company General Manager
The St. Kitts Nevis Fire and Rescue Services expressed its heartfelt thanks for this donation.
As the Federation’s authorized dealer for Toyota vehicles, the TDC Automotive Divisions continue to place emphasis on customer safety following the announcement of a Takata Air Bag recall on selected models.
The affected vehicles are equipped with a Takata-produced front airbag, which could potentially be susceptible to deploy abnormally in a crash.
These airbags have inflators that can rupture during deployment and may pose a greater risk when exposed to prolonged hot and humid conditions causing serious injury or even death.
If your Toyota vehicle falls within the following model range, please contact the TDC Automotive Division in St. Kitts or Nevis, who will advise you if the recall is applicable to your vehicle:
- Toyota RAV4 2003 to 2005 Models
- Toyota Corolla 2003 to 2013 Models
- Toyota Yaris/Belta 2006 to 2012 Models
- Toyota 4Runner 2013 to 2016 Models
Our in-house Toyota Service Advisor will schedule an appointment to perform this FREE repair.
Additional information can also be requested via telephone at 465 2511 (St. Kitts) or 469 5430 (Nevis) or email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the start of the new school year just around the corner, the TDC Business Centre and City Drug Store (Nevis) Limited are playing their part in helping young persons across the Federation to get the essentials needed to achieve success in the classroom.
Through its Shop and Share initiative, which started in 2014, the public is encouraged to make contributions by purchasing school supplies, stationery, and art and crafts materials towards the charitable cause.
The items bought are then placed in the ‘Yellow School Buses’, which are conveniently parked at the Point of Sale Counters until Saturday 14th September 2019, after which all the items will be presented to the beneficiaries.
For their support, patrons are rewarded with a discount coupon that is redeemable on their next purchase made at any of the two (2) participating retail stores.
The Shop and Share initiative is part of an annual ‘Back to School’ campaign, where customers are given huge discounts on laptop and desktop computers, printers, and school bundles and accessories.
Picture – Female shopper places her donation to the Shop and Share Initiative in the Yellow School Bus at the TDC Business Centre on Central Street in Basseterre
Are you passionate, hardworking, innovative, experienced and currently seeking an opportunity to demonstrate your culinary skills?
The TDC Group, is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate, to fill the position of Senior Sous Chef at our Ocean Terrace Inn (OTI), located at Fortlands, Basseterre. The successful candidate will assist with the management of food production at OTI’s two restaurants, the Verandah and Fisherman’s Wharf.
Interested candidates are required to possess the following:
- Qualifications as a Chef from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a senior position
- Pays strict attention to food quality, taste and presentation
- An ability to direct, teach and coach kitchen staff
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating menus and pricing food
- Experience in ordering and monitoring supplies
- HACCP standards for kitchen cleanliness and maintenance
- An ability to effectively work in a team setting
Send applications to:
The Manager, TDC Group Human Resources Department, P O Box 142, Fort Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
Email: email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled. Remuneration commensurate with skills and experience..
The TDC Drinks Depot will be extending its operating hours to accommodate the needs of our customers during the Nevis Culturama Season. Please see the extended opening hours below;
Saturday 3rd August – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Sunday 4th August – 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Tuesday 6th August – 9:00 am – 11:00 am
We will revert to our normal opening hours on Wednesday 8th August 2019.
For enquires contact us at (869) 469-5282.