St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Assistant Risk Officer at the Enterprise Risk Management Department, on Fort Street, in St. Kitts.
The Assistant Risk Officer is responsible for communicating the importance and benefits
of risk management, support the implementation of the risk management processes, and monitor risk controls within the company
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Providing administrative support in the preparation of risk reports.
• Preparing and maintaining minutes of meetings.
• Providing support in maintaining updated risk register and action plan.
• Maintaining professional interactions via email or telephone.
• Ensuring that risk information communicated complies with relevant regulations.
• Complying with the ethics code and confidentiality agreement outlined by the company.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Minimum six (6) CSEC level subjects including English and Mathematics
• A CAPE Level of education inclusive of either Economics or Accounts
• Commitment to continuous knowledge, training, and development in risk management tools, techniques, best practices and the rules and regulations within the financial service industry
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Keen attention to detail and methodical in approach
• Values confidentiality, integrity, and ethical principles
• Ability to multi-task, organize and work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Send applications to:
The Chief Human Resources Officer, Re: Assistant Risk Officer, TDC Human Resources Department, P. O. Box 142, Fort Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is the March 17, 2023.
Only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted