St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer.
TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Accountant (Temporary) at the TDC Accounts Department, on Fort Street, St. Kitts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of accounts, manage fixed asset registers and reconcile intercompany balances.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- ACCA/CPA would be an asset
- Previous experience in using Accounting Software
- Previous book-keeping experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and strong communication skills
- Methodical in approach, solves problems and achieves results.
- Demonstrates good judgement, pays attention to detail, meets deadlines.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Deadline oriented.
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team.
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 16th November 2022.
Please forward applications with at least two (2) references and a subject line indicating “Accountant” to:
The Chief Human Resources Officer
TDC Human Resources Department
P O Box 142
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1370 │ Fax: 869-466-8803│Email: firstname.lastname@example.org