NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the forty-nineth (49th) Annual General Meeting of the St Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) will be held at the Conference Room, the Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions (CCCU) Building, Fortlands, Basseterre, St Kitts on Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
- To receive the Report of the Directors
- To receive and consider the Report of Auditors
- To receive and consider the Financial Statements for year ended January 31, 2022
- To declare a Dividend
- To elect Directors to replace those retiring by rotation. In accordance with Article 99 of the Articles of Association, Messrs. Wendell Lawrence, Kachi Armony, Nicolas Menon, Michael Morton and Ms. Maritza Bowry retire, and being eligible, offer themselves for re- election.
- To appoint Auditors and to authorize the Directors to fix their remuneration for the ensuing year. In accordance with Article 149 of the Articles of Association, the Auditors, Grant Thornton, Chartered Accountants retire, and being eligible, offer themselves for re- election
If you wish to join the meeting virtually, you can do so by registering via the following link: https://tinyurl.com/TDCLTD before 12:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
Copies of the Annual Report will be available on the company’s website https://tdcgrouplimited.com
A member entitled to attend, and vote is entitled to appoint one or more Proxies to attend, and on a poll, to vote instead of him/her. A Proxy need not be a member of the Company. A form of proxy is enclosed. Proxies must reach the Company Secretary not less than 24 hours prior to the Annual General Meeting.