NOTICE OF MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the forty-eighth 48th Annual General Meeting of the St Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) will be held at the Conference Room, the Caribbean Confederation of Credit Unions (CCCU) Building, Fortlands, Basseterre, St Kitts with a satellite venue at the TDC Nevis Boardroom, Pinney’s Industrial Site, Nevis, on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- To receive the Report of the Directors
- To receive and consider the Report of Auditors
- To receive and consider the Financial Statements for year ended January 31, 2021
- To declare a Dividend
- To elect Directors to replace those retiring by rotation. In accordance with Article 99 of the Articles of Association, Messrs. Melvin Edwards, Glenville Jeffers, O. Nicholas Brisbane, and Ms. Myrna Walwyn retire, and being eligible, offer themselves for re- election.
- To appoint Auditors and to authorize the Directors to fix their remuneration for the ensuing year. In accordance with Article 149 of the Articles of Association, the Auditors, Grant Thornton, Chartered Accountants retire, and being eligible, offer themselves for re- election.
Please note that, due to the strict observance of Covid-19 protocols regarding assembly, the facilities at the CCCU Building can accommodate only 100 persons and at the TDC Nevis Boardroom, only 15 persons. To ensure your attendance, in person, you are asked to register by calling 465-2511 extension 1162 or 1116, by 5:00 p.m. on November 15, 2021.
If you wish to join the meeting virtually, you can do so by registering via the following link: https://tdcltd.pane.link/arm before 12:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
Copies of the Annual Report will be available on the company’s website https://tdcgrouplimited.com.
A member entitled to attend, and vote is entitled to appoint one or more Proxies to attend, and on a poll, to vote instead of him/her. A Proxy need not be a member of the Company. A form of proxy is enclosed. Proxies must reach the Company Secretary not less than 24 hours prior to the Annual General Meeting.