St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading public sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Management Accountant at the TDC Accounting Department, Fort Street, St. Kitts.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for analyzing key financial information to provide feedback that will aid in managerial planning and strategic decision making, in an effort to enhance the future and profitability of the TDC Group.
Qualification and Experience
- At minimum, a Master’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA, ACCA or other professional accounting designation will be preferred
- At least 5 years experience preparing financial statements
- At least 5 years supervisory or managerial experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in using Accounting Software
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent written and strong communication skills
- Ability to train others on technical aspects of Accounting
- Methodical in approach, solves problems and achieves results
- Demonstrates good judgement, pays attention to detail, meets deadlines
- Possess leadership capabilities
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 4th October 2021:
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Management Accountant” to:
The Chief Human Resource Officer, TDC Human Resources Department, P O Box 142, Fort Street, Basseterre, St Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178 │ Fax: 869-466-8803 │ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org